This is quick and easy. You can use on any steak including venison or elk. The crispy crust keeps the juices and flavors in the meat,
- In large flat pan, pour milk, add steaks.
- Preheat oil in large frying pan.
- Turn over the steaks so both sides are coated with milk. Then drain.
- In large flat pan or plate, add flour, salt, cumin and chili pepper. Stir to mix.
- Coat each steak with flour mixture both sides.
- Fry medium high heat until coating is medium to yellow brown. Turn once until both sides are nice and brown.
- You may have to add more oil depending on the size of the steaks.
- Note: You can use the soaking milk and the balance of the flour mixture to make a gravy if you wish, just add more milk, flour, other seasonings as you wish; and wisk until bubbling.