Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In wok or shallow Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat; stir-fry chicken, onion and carrots until are tender and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 8 minutes.
- Add peas, ginger and garlic, stir-fry over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, stock, green onions, seasame oil, salt and chili paste; stir-fry until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sprouts.
- Variations: Pork Fried Rice: Replace chicken with 1lb pork loin, trimmed and cut in 1/2-inch chunks, or pork stir-fry strips Shrimp Fried Rice: Replace chicken with 12oz frozen cooked small shrimp.