My whole family loves this dish -- even our 1 year old.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped small
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked & cold
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1In a small bowl beat the eggs with water.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet or a wok over medium heat or until sizzling.
- 3Add in eggs and leave flat for about 2 minutes or until cooked through; remove to a plate then chop.
- 4Heat oil in the same skillet; add in onion and saute until softened (about 3-4 minutes, adding in the garlic the last 2 minutes of cooking time).
- 5Add in cold rice, soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper; stir-fry tossing continuously for about 5 minutes (adding in more soy sauce and black pepper if needed to suit taste).
- 6Stir in the egg, chicken, veggies and green onion.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 843.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.0 g