Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a Weight Watchers cookbook. Very easy and yummy! Points Value: 3
- non-fat cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped, green and white parts
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, uncooked boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, kept hot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, set over medium high heat.
- Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3-5 minute.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Offheat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium high heat.
- Add scallions and garlic, saute 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and carrots, saute until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce.
- Cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.