This recipe is from a Weight Watchers cookbook. Very easy and yummy! Points Value: 3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- non-fat cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped, green and white parts
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, uncooked boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, kept hot
- 1/2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, set over medium high heat.
- 2Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3-5 minute.
- 3Remove from pan, set aside.
- 4Offheat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium high heat.
- 5Add scallions and garlic, saute 2 minutes.
- 6Add chicken and carrots, saute until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce.
- 8Cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 394.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g