Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious version that we use as a main dish. I make it in a wok, but a regulary frying pan can be used.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a hot pan, stir fry chicken in a small amount of olive oil. Add 1 Tbs soy sauce while cooking. Remove from pan.
- Stir fry celery and onions in a small amount of olive oil. When done, add mushrooms and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add chicken back into vegetables and mix well. Add in rice and additional soy sauce to taste.
- In a small bowl, beat egg. Make an open space in your pan and pour the egg on it. Quickly scramble the egg and then mix into the rice mixture. Season with salt, pepper and/or more soy sauce to taste.