Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love fried rice dishes so I just through this dish together one day. Now I make it all the time--very tasty. Hope you think so too!
- 1 cup rice
- 1 lb chicken breast (diced in small pieces)
- 6 slices bacon (chopped in to pieces)
- 6 king prawns (optional)
- 3 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cajun spices
- 2 teaspoons ground piri-piri pepper
- 1 red chili pepper
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Boil your rice; drain and set aside for later.
- Heat the oil in a wok, then fry your chicken and bacon for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, piri piri, cajun & chilli (finely chopped and de-seaded) to the wok and stir in well.
- Add peppers, spring onion, and prawns; fry for an additional 5 minutes. Make sure your chicken is cooked through.
- Scramble your 3 eggs in a separate pan with a little butter; add to the wok with the rice that you cooked earlier on.
- Fry for an additional few minutes, then add your soya sauce with the salt and pepper to taste.