- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas and carrots)
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- ADD bouillon cube, 2 cups water, soy sauce and vegetable blend; stir. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minute Stir. Season with additional soy sauce, if desired.