Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Fall off the bone tender pork chops seasoned like chicken fried steak and cooked in a crockpot. This is sooooo good!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Mix together flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder.
- Dredge pork chops in mixture.
- In skillet, brown chops on both sides.
- Place in crockpot.
- Combine soup and water and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Pan juices can be thickened and served with the pork chops.
This is the first time I've been able to make fork-tender pork chops! Delicious! I used bone- in pork chops, the less expensive cut and I think this was the key to having tender pork chops. This recipe is very similar to #45940, "Slowcook Down Home Pork Chops and Gravy". I ended up using the instructions from #45940 but the ingredients from this recipe.
Very tender and moist. I also used bone in chops and served this recipe with wide egg noodles. Wouldn't change anything and will definately make again!
This was very tender and good. I accidently told DH to turn the crockpot on high for 6-8 hours. We salvaged it after 3-4 hours. We will be making this again with the right settings. Thank you for a great recipe