1/2 Photos of Chicken Fried Pork Chops
6 hrs 10 mins
Fall off the bone tender pork chops seasoned like chicken fried steak and cooked in a crockpot. This is sooooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder.
- 2Dredge pork chops in mixture.
- 3In skillet, brown chops on both sides.
- 4Place in crockpot.
- 5Combine soup and water and pour over chops.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- 7Pan juices can be thickened and served with the pork chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 1242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 43.6 g