Recipe by Ellie's Mom
makes a great crust.
Top Review by Gluten Free Days
This was a great unique way to have a hamburger! I wanted ckn frd stk hubby wanted a hamburger, its a perfect blend of both. I double dipped it with GLUTEN FREE flour and milk! Milk is a better dipper than egg, things come up crunchier.
Directions See How It's Made
- roll hamburger into patties.
- rinse one hamburger patty.
- lay in flour and heavily dust.
- rinse lightly.
- dust in flour again.
- lay in warm skillet with melted crisco.
- repeat process for each hamburger patty.
- you can make a nice gravy with flour and water after hamburgers are finished cooking.