1/1 Photo of Chicken-fried Corn on the Cob
Moe! Larry! Cheese!'s Note:
I found this recipe in my mothers recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mix well.
- 2Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well.
- 3Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Knock off excess flour.
- 4In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 5Add corn and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown (approximately 2-1/2 minutes on each side).
- 6Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-fried Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: