I found this recipe in my mothers recipe box.
Make and share this Chicken-fried Corn on the Cob recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mix well.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well.
- Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Knock off excess flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Add corn and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown (approximately 2-1/2 minutes on each side).
- Drain on paper towels.