- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mix well.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well.
- Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Knock off excess flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Add corn and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown (approximately 2-1/2 minutes on each side).
- Drain on paper towels.