This one is for all the men in my family. They would eat this every day!!! They even love it for breakfast, with biscuits!
- Pound breasts a little to flatten.
- Roll breasts in flour, then egg, and back in flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet on med hi.
- Add breasts and cook and turn until golden brown and juices run clear, (about 8 minutes).
- Remove and keep warm.
- To skillet add flour, stir until light brown and bubbly.
- Add a little more oil if needed.
- Mix the milks together.
- Slowly pour half the milk mix into skillet, stirring hard.
- Continue adding milk and stirring until as thin as you like.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Let boil 1 minute.
- Spoon over chicken.