1/4 Photos of Chicken Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy
This one is for all the men in my family. They would eat this every day!!! They even love it for breakfast, with biscuits!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1Pound breasts a little to flatten.
- 2Roll breasts in flour, then egg, and back in flour.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet on med hi.
- 4Add breasts and cook and turn until golden brown and juices run clear, (about 8 minutes).
- 5Remove and keep warm.
- 6To skillet add flour, stir until light brown and bubbly.
- 7Add a little more oil if needed.
- 8Mix the milks together.
- 9Slowly pour half the milk mix into skillet, stirring hard.
- 10Continue adding milk and stirring until as thin as you like.
- 11Add salt and pepper.
- 12Let boil 1 minute.
- 13Spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 288.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 37.8 g