Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy Chicken recipe that tastes wonderful with creamy chicken gravy.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons oil, should be from cooked chicken
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Beat together egg, milk and set aside.
- Mix together salt, pepper, paprika and sprinkle on both sides of chicken.
- Dredge chicken in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, then back into the flour.
- Setting coated chicken on wax paper.
- Heat oil over medium heat, fry chicken on both sides, turning once until golden brown.
- Cover and reduce to low cooking 15-18 minutes.
- Cream Gravy.
- After all chicken is done, pour off all oil except for 4 T, heat over med heat.
- Sprinkle the 6 T flour into the oil, stirring quickly to brown the flour.
- Gradually stir in the 1 1/2 c milk and 1 1/2 c water.
- Making sure to stir constantly until thick and bubbly.