- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken, red pepper, and green onion.
- Cook 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in skillet.
- Add cooked rice; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, and peas; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken and vegetable mixture.
- *NOTE: Simmer, covered, 1 cup brown rice in 2-1/2 cups water for 45 minutes.