- 1 lb chicken breast, pounded to 1/4-inch
- 1⁄2 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sherry wine or 1 cup white wine, of your choice
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and cheese together, set aside.
- Coat chicken in seasoned flour, then dip in egg mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Brown chicken slowly in oil on both sides, remove to paper toweling.
- Add wine to pan juices, heat for about 3 minutes gently scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Add lemon juice, boullion and water. Bring to boiling.
- Add chicken pieces back to pan. Lower heat and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 4-5 minutes.