This recipe is so flavorful, very quick, and very easy! The chicken stays very juicy and tender. It's great on a bun as a chicken sandwich, or with a side at dinner time. Tastes great re-heated too!
- If needed, pound chicken breasts down to 1/4"-1/2" thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-medium high heat.
- Pour flour into a shallow dish (for coating chicken).
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley together and place in another shallow dish (also for coating chicken).
- Dip the chicken in the flour and allow the excess to fall off.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and allow the excess to run off.
- Place chicken in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
I made this today. Needed something quick, yet tasty. Unlike a previous reviewer, this in no way tasted like an "omelet surrounding chicken breast." I did marinate it overnight in teriyaki sauce and I forgot to coat the chicken in flour. Just used an egg and parmesan cheese. The chicken came out moist and tender. I served it with potato salad. I will definitely be making this again.
This almost taste like an omelet surrounding a chicken breast. The chicken was moist. Quick tasty way to prepare chicken. Made for PAC Sring 2009