1/1 Photo of Chicken Francese
This recipe is so flavorful, very quick, and very easy! The chicken stays very juicy and tender. It's great on a bun as a chicken sandwich, or with a side at dinner time. Tastes great re-heated too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If needed, pound chicken breasts down to 1/4"-1/2" thickness to ensure even cooking.
- 2Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-medium high heat.
- 3Pour flour into a shallow dish (for coating chicken).
- 4Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley together and place in another shallow dish (also for coating chicken).
- 5Dip the chicken in the flour and allow the excess to fall off.
- 6Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and allow the excess to run off.
- 7Place chicken in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Francese
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 306.2 mg
- Sodium 418.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 40.8 g