This recipe is so flavorful, very quick, and very easy! The chicken stays very juicy and tender. It's great on a bun as a chicken sandwich, or with a side at dinner time. Tastes great re-heated too!
- If needed, pound chicken breasts down to 1/4"-1/2" thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-medium high heat.
- Pour flour into a shallow dish (for coating chicken).
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley together and place in another shallow dish (also for coating chicken).
- Dip the chicken in the flour and allow the excess to fall off.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and allow the excess to run off.
- Place chicken in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.