Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The family LOVES this recipe, hope you do too!
- 4 -6 thin sliced chicken cutlets
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb egg noodles
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with the olive oil.
- When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate.
- Into the pan add the lemon juice & stock. Return to stove and bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Check for seasoning.
- Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining tablespoon butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with egg noodles.