Recipe by Little Annie
This is a delicious juicy chicken dish that's easy to make. And trust me you will want to make it over and over! ;-)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in a bowl; place flour, salt and pepper into a second bowl.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a skillet on medium heat. When butter is melted, add vegetable oil.
- Dip the chicken breast first in the flour then in the egg. Place chicken in skillet.
- Turn chicken over when golden brown. The chicken does not need to be cooked all the way. Once chicken is golden brown, remove from skillet and place in an oven safe dish.
- In the skillet, remove some excess fat and oil, but not the small burned bits. Reheat skillet on medium heat and add remaining butter, the juice of the lemon, the marsala wine and the chicken broth. Let cook this juice about 2 minutes. The juice should be thick and amber colored. If not thick enough, add more butter. Then pour the juice over the chicken and place chicken in oven for 30 minutes. Serve with pasta and a light salad.
- Voila! Bon appetit!