1/1 Photo of Chicken for Quesadillas
Chef Dee's Note:
Shake the seasoning over chicken pieces before baking in preparation for your favourite Quesadillas recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into small pieces, this goes quickly if the meat is half frozen.
- 2Place the taco seasoning and cilantro into a plastic bag.
- 3Place the chicken into the bag about 1 cup at a time, coating the meat with the seasoning.
- 4Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, then place the chicken pieces into the pan.
- 5Bake uncovered for 10 min's, stir, then bake another 10 min's.
- 6Serve in your favourite Quesadilla recipe.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken for Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g