Shake the seasoning over chicken pieces before baking in preparation for your favourite Quesadillas recipe.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, this goes quickly if the meat is half frozen.
- Place the taco seasoning and cilantro into a plastic bag.
- Place the chicken into the bag about 1 cup at a time, coating the meat with the seasoning.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, then place the chicken pieces into the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 10 min's, stir, then bake another 10 min's.
- Serve in your favourite Quesadilla recipe.