- 3 lbs chicken, cut in parts (or your favorite parts)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, melted butter, mustard, honey, curry powder and salt in bowl until you get a thorough blend.
- Roll chicken parts in this mixture, making sure each piece is well coated.
- Place coated pieces in roasting pan and put in preheated 350 degrees oven.
- During cooking, baste chicken several times with mixture from roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until pieces are golden brown and juices run clear.