Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is Henry Fonda's favorite chicken. Easy & fast. A dish to impress company. I have had this recipe about 40 years. As I recall it was his own recipe.
- Mix milk, melted butter, mustard, honey, curry powder and salt in bowl until you get a thorough blend.
- Roll chicken parts in this mixture, making sure each piece is well coated.
- Place coated pieces in roasting pan and put in preheated 350 degrees oven.
- During cooking, baste chicken several times with mixture from roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until pieces are golden brown and juices run clear.
Very tasty and slightly out of the ordinary.