Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Tyson's website. Very excited to have another way to get my kids to eat spinach.
Make and share this Chicken Florentine Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil (I used olive oil and minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) prebaked pie crusts (I use Boboli)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat garlic oil in large skillet to medium. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until done.
- Stir in seasoning and remove from heat.
- Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on prebaked pizza crust.
- Spread spinach over cheese mixture; top with chicken and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This was great. All (4) of my kids ate it without a protest. A super way to get them to eat a few more vegetables. Thanks!
I made this recipe for Pick-a-Chef 2005. It's a really excellent pizza with a very good combination of flavors and colors. I think the "nutrition facts" for this recipe may need to be recalculated. I used reduced-fat ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, and just can't see how even their full-fat versions could have jacked this delicious pizza up to 57% fat. It seemed low-calorie, very healthy, and guilt-free to us :) I'm guessing that the only un-nutritious thing about this pizza was the ice cold soda that went so well with it!