- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil (I used olive oil and minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) prebaked pie crusts (I use Boboli)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat garlic oil in large skillet to medium. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until done.
- Stir in seasoning and remove from heat.
- Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on prebaked pizza crust.
- Spread spinach over cheese mixture; top with chicken and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.