1/2 Photos of Chicken Florentine Pizza
From Tyson's website. Very excited to have another way to get my kids to eat spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil (I used olive oil and minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) prebaked pie crusts (I use Boboli)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- 3Heat garlic oil in large skillet to medium. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until done.
- 4Stir in seasoning and remove from heat.
- 5Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on prebaked pizza crust.
- 6Spread spinach over cheese mixture; top with chicken and tomatoes.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake pizza 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Florentine Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning