Recipe by Mary Anne
This is the absolute favorite dinner of choice in my family! We always make up some extra, smaller casserole dishes to freeze and have later (don't add the corn flakes until you are ready to heat it)......great to bring back to college!
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless, skinless - cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 (10 ounce) boxesfrozen cut spinach, thawed and squeezed (use broccoli for Chicken Divan)
- cooking spray (Pam)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken breasts until they are cooked (20-30 minutes) then cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Spray a 9 X 13 casserole dish with PAM.
- Layer the casserole first with spinach then with chicken.
- Cover with sauce.
- Top with cheese and finally with corn flakes.
- Bake for approx.
- 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce bubbles.