1 hr 20 mins
Mary Anne's Note:
This is the absolute favorite dinner of choice in my family! We always make up some extra, smaller casserole dishes to freeze and have later (don't add the corn flakes until you are ready to heat it)......great to bring back to college!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless, skinless - cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen cut spinach, thawed and squeezed (use broccoli for Chicken Divan)
- cooking spray (Pam)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- corn flakes
- 1Boil the chicken breasts until they are cooked (20-30 minutes) then cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 3Mix the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a bowl.
- 4Spray a 9 X 13 casserole dish with PAM.
- 5Layer the casserole first with spinach then with chicken.
- 6Cover with sauce.
- 7Top with cheese and finally with corn flakes.
- 8Bake for approx.
- 930-40 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce bubbles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Florentine/Divan
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.2
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1035.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 30.3 g