Recipe by cervantesbrandi
These are delicious for brunch. This is my take on the famous I Hop Chicken Florentine crepes.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen spinach leaves (thawed)
- 6 baby portabella mushrooms, sliced thick
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package crepes
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the chicken breast into small pea shaped pieces and set aside. Strain the spinach to make sure all of the water is out and also set it aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the onions until just browned, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken into the pan and cook on medium high for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and stir to incorporate.
- Bring the heat down to low and stir in the Swiss cheese and the spinach. Salt and pepper to taste and turn the heat off.
- Heat a 10 inch skillet on medium high and cook crepes according to the package directions or 2 minutes on each side.
- Once all crepes are cooked I then fill each one with 3 tbsp of the chicken filling and I smother the crepes in my Swiss cheese sauce (Recipe #241932) which is posted on this site.