1/1 Photo of Chicken Florentine Casserole
I did a search for a recipe containing chicken breast, mushrooms and fresh baby leaf spinach and I found this delicious and simple recipe on AllRecipes.com. It is very easy to put together and I found it to be quite tasty. I hope you will enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (I like fresh grated)
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans spinach, drained (I used fresh baby leaf steamed)
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup bacon bits (or about 4 slices real bacon cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the chicken breast halves on a baking sheet and bake 20-30 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 3Remove from oven and set aside.
- 4Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- 5Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Stirring constantly, mix in the garlic, lemon juice, cream of mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, half-and-half, and Parmesan cheese.
- 7Arrange spinach over the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 8Cover the spinach with mushrooms.
- 9Pour half the sauce mixture over the mushrooms.
- 10Arrange chicken breasts in the dish over the mushrooms then cover with remaining sauce.
- 11Sprinkle with bacon bits, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- 12Bake for 20-25 minutes in 400°F oven until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 13Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Florentine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.8
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 1796.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 56.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: