1 hr 15 mins
Make it extra-special by adding 1 Tbsp chopped, sundried tomatoes to the filling. From Woman's World, April 10 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces grated Fontina cheese (1 cup)
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2Combine rosemary, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; reserve.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook until softened. Add spinach; cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Transfer to stainer. Using spoon, press out excess liquid.
- 4Combine cooked spinach, cheese, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Stuff chicken using the following method:.
- 5- Create pocket for stuffing by running fingers under skin to loosen.
- 6- Divide stuffing into four equal portions, about 1/4 cup each. Spread under skin. Smooth skin over stuffing.
- 7Sprinkle chicken with rosemary mixture; place in roasting pan. Roast until no longer pink near bone, about 40 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Remove chicken from pan. Place pan over medium-high heat. Add wine; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add tomatoes, remaining spinach, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted. Toss with pasta. Serve with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 815.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.9 g