Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A company casserole, looks amazing and tastes great. Everyone always asks for this recipe. So simple, you can enjoy the evening without a lot of dishes to do. Serve with a salad, pesto covered egg noodles and crusty bread.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages spinach (thawed, squeezed drained)
- 4 chicken breasts (cut bite size)
- 20 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Add chicken, then spinach.
- Mix soup with mayo and spices, pour over spinach/chicken.
- Melt butter in fry pan, add crumbs and cheese.
- Spread over all.
- Bake uncovered at 350 45 min to 1 hour.
Found this very same recipe in the Companys Coming Cookbook.....subbed swiss chard and kale for the spinach and served over wholewheat egg noodles
Great flavor! Easy , attractive, and full of lots of wonderful flavors. I halved the recipe and made a couple additions. I added 1/4 c. white wine, a 1/8 c. half and half, white pepper , and I mixed the dry breadcrumbs with some panko and some shredded cheddar in addition to the butter and parmesan.
Easy, quick & delicious. I added yellow peppers and served over pesto egg noodles as was suggested. Keeper