Recipe by Charlotte J
Once you do the prep, divide into 3 airtight containers, for here it is only 20 mins to the table whenever you need it. I have three seasoned rice mix recipes see which one you like best. Look for the other two Onion Flavored and Curry Flavored Rice Mix.
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 4 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and mix until evenly distributed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months.
- Cooking directions: for 8 (1/2cup) servings.
- Boil 3 cups water in a covered pan.
- Add 1 1/3 cups of rice mix; stir.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.