1/3 Photos of Chicken Flavored Rice
This is a favorite of my children. We think it's a lot better then the boxed stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat
- 2Add rice and pasta.
- 3Stir constantly to make sure the rice and pasta don't burn.
- 4Cook until the pasta is light brown.
- 5Add water and spices and stir well.
- 6Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
- 7Turn heat to low and cover pan.
- 8Cook 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Flavored Rice
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 370.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta