Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great rice to serve underneath your favorite chicken recipe especially if you serve a sauce over top. Looks great too!
- Crumble chicken bouillon cube into water and microwave for 2 minutes, or until mostly dissolved.
- Pour into pot and add butter and rice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice and salt to taste, if desired.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used brown rice instead of white. I think it could have used more flavor though and maybe some pepper. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Hi, I think your rice was very good. I served it with Orange Pine Nut Chicken (Oamc)#379957 for PAC and it was a perfect partner for it. It could also go with curry which we eat a lot. I made this in my rice cooker and it turned out perfect very fluffy. Thank's for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.