1/1 Photo of Chicken Flavored Rice
Great rice to serve underneath your favorite chicken recipe especially if you serve a sauce over top. Looks great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble chicken bouillon cube into water and microwave for 2 minutes, or until mostly dissolved.
- 2Pour into pot and add butter and rice.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Fluff rice and salt to taste, if desired.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Flavored Rice
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 270.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g