Recipe by Areinard
Great rice to serve underneath your favorite chicken recipe especially if you serve a sauce over top. Looks great too!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used brown rice instead of white. I think it could have used more flavor though and maybe some pepper. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble chicken bouillon cube into water and microwave for 2 minutes, or until mostly dissolved.
- Pour into pot and add butter and rice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice and salt to taste, if desired.