1/2 Photos of Chicken Flautas
Charlotte J's Note:
Eat this chicken filled fried tortilla topped with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in saucepan and add water.
- 2Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 3Cool and use fork to pull chicken apart into long, thin shreds.
- 4In a bowl, stir together shredded chicken, cheese, chili peppers and cumin.
- 5For each flauta, spoon in 1/4 cup of chicken mixture down center of tortilla.
- 6Roll up tortilla tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- 7In a skillet, heat about 1/4 cup of oil and fry 3-4 rolled up tortillas about 3-4 minutes, turning until crisp and golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towel.
- 9Serve with favorite toppings, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Flautas
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 553.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g