Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Using the crock pot is my saving grace. I forget to take meat out of the freezer. No worries. I have added extra mushrooms or used different soup mixes. My goodness, the ol' crock pot is my staple these days.
- 3 -4 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packageknorr spring vegetable dip mix
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- noodles or rice
- Put chicken cream of mushroom in crock pot.
- Mix the sour cream and knorr package together. Pour over the chicken. Add the onion and garlic cloves.
- Turn on low for about 8 hours. Serve over noodles or rice.