Recipe by Brian Holley
This is the quickest curry style dish that you can cook. It works well with chicken or fish, prawns taste wonderful this way. Start to finish in FIVE MINUTES. Serve as a starter or main course.
- 1 lb peeled cooked prawns
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan over medium heat.
- With the blade of a knife cream the garlic with the salt.
- lightly brown the garlic in the oil.
- Add the spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns, stir and cook 2 minutes
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Simple wasn't it ?