Recipe by plannermom
I found this after a quick google search for OAMC chicken recipes. I think they'd be great for lunch options.
- 473.18 ml diced cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml diced celery
- 14.79 ml diced dried onion
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 113.39 g grated cheddar cheese
- 8 French rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Cut "V" shaped opening in tops of French rolls, scoop out center and fill with chicken mixture, replace tops.
- Wrap each in foil with twisted ends. Freeze.
- To serve, thaw and heat in 325 degrees oven for 30 minutes.