I found this after a quick google search for OAMC chicken recipes. I think they'd be great for lunch options.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first seven ingredients together.
- 2Cut "V" shaped opening in tops of French rolls, scoop out center and fill with chicken mixture, replace tops.
- 3Wrap each in foil with twisted ends. Freeze.
- 4To serve, thaw and heat in 325 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Firecrackers, OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 751.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: