Recipe by plannermom
I found this after a quick google search for OAMC chicken recipes. I think they'd be great for lunch options.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon diced dried onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 8 French rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Cut "V" shaped opening in tops of French rolls, scoop out center and fill with chicken mixture, replace tops.
- Wrap each in foil with twisted ends. Freeze.
- To serve, thaw and heat in 325 degrees oven for 30 minutes.