Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe is easily doubled. Makes a great finger food at any get together, or for a meal. You can make them mild or spicy hot. Serve with the suggested sauce, BBQ sauce, or gravy. Also good served the next day in a salad - that is if you have any left over!
- Combine ingredients for honey mustard a day ahead, so flavors have time to blend Cut chicken into strips.
- Mix flour,salt& pepper, (or your favorite chicken spice) in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk.
- Roll in flour mixture to coat well.
- Place chicken on waxed paper.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Divide chicken into batches and fry first batch for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown& crispy Continue with next batch, adding 1/4 cup oil as needed.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce.
Delicious!! easy recipe w/ great flavors. will definitely makes again. thanks for sharing.
I don't recall where I got this recipe, but I love this because if you crave something deep fried and feel like going out to eat you can make these at home instead. They taste awesome and it's so much cheaper. Thank you for posting this!
These were fantastic! I didn't make the honey mustard dipping sauce, and it was just as well...they didn't need any sauce! I just dipped mine in my mashed potatoes and gravy and they were perfect! We also used pepper and season salt and I was afraid they might be a little bland, but they weren't. The coating stayed on perfectly and they really were very easy to make! Sorry I didn't get a picture...they looked so yummy nobody wanted to wait for me to take a picture! :) Thanks for posting such a super awesome recipe!!