Recipe is easily doubled. Makes a great finger food at any get together, or for a meal. You can make them mild or spicy hot. Serve with the suggested sauce, BBQ sauce, or gravy. Also good served the next day in a salad - that is if you have any left over!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or Your favorite chicken spice, to taste)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Combine ingredients for honey mustard a day ahead, so flavors have time to blend Cut chicken into strips.
- 2Mix flour,salt& pepper, (or your favorite chicken spice) in a shallow bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in milk.
- 4Roll in flour mixture to coat well.
- 5Place chicken on waxed paper.
- 6Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 7Divide chicken into batches and fry first batch for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown& crispy Continue with next batch, adding 1/4 cup oil as needed.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers With Honey Dijon Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.2
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 419.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g