Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 15 soda crackers, crushed (I used ritz crackers)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped (I used 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Trim visible fat from chicken; cut each breast into 6 even strips.
- Coat chicken pieces with yogurt.
- Combine cracker crumbs, thyme, marjoram and curry.
- Roll chicken strips in crumbs.
- Place chicken in single layer on cake rack set in baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven.
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE: Combine yogurt, catsup, celery, soy sauce, garlic (if desired) and pepper to taste.
- Serve as dip for chicken fingers.