My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 15 soda crackers, crushed (I used ritz crackers)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1Trim visible fat from chicken; cut each breast into 6 even strips.
- 2Coat chicken pieces with yogurt.
- 3Combine cracker crumbs, thyme, marjoram and curry.
- 4Roll chicken strips in crumbs.
- 5Place chicken in single layer on cake rack set in baking pan.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and crisp.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8FOR DIPPING SAUCE: Combine yogurt, catsup, celery, soy sauce, garlic (if desired) and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve as dip for chicken fingers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 478.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g