Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Chicken fingers with a rich-flavoured melted cheese on top.
For the chicken fingers
- 1 fillet chicken breast, in fingers
- bread, in powder
- 1 egg, beaten
For the Apaana cheese mix
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- First, put beaten egg on top of the fingers and then put the bread powder.
- Fry the fingers in a pan.
- Once fried, put on a plate.
- Put the cheddar cheese, the paprika, the garlic powder and the salt on top of the fingers.
- Put the plate into the microwave and leave it until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.