I use a ziploc bag to coat the chicken pieces instead of a bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup snipped chives or 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons creole mustard or 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chives, horseradish, mustard, and lemon juice.
- 2Cover; chill for 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat over to 425°.
- 4Spray a large baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5For chicken fingers, in a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, cayenne pepper and oregano; mix well.
- 6In a small bowl, beat together eggs, olive oil and water.
- 7Cut each chicken breast into 1" strips.
- 8Dip chicken strips into egg mixture, allowing excess egg mixture to drip back into bowl.
- 9Dredge chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- 10Place chicken fingers on prepared baking sheet.
- 11Bake chicken, turning halfway through cooking, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 12Serve the chicken while hot with the remoulade sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers Remoulade
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 482.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: