I was really in the mood of some chicken fingers and pineapple one evening, so came up with this salad. Very easy and tastes great. My husband is not a big fan of salads, but he said this one changed his mind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken tenders, season with
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- romaine lettuce (I use the one in the bag ready to serve it cuts time)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- mozzarella cheese (grated)
- mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 20 sliced almonds (five each serving)
- honey mustard dressing
- 1After you season the chicken, coat it with flour.
- 2Dip in egg.
- 3Coat with bread crumbs.
- 4Fry on medium high about 4 to 5 minutes or till golden.
- 5Let them cool off and cut them in pieces.
- 6In bowls add the lettuce, chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- 7Add pineapple chunks, sliced apples and sliced almonds.
- 8And last honey Dijon dressing.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers & Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: