Recipe by Rosa011905
I was really in the mood of some chicken fingers and pineapple one evening, so came up with this salad. Very easy and tastes great. My husband is not a big fan of salads, but he said this one changed his mind.
- 6 chicken tenders, season with
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- romaine lettuce (I use the one in the bag ready to serve it cuts time)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- mozzarella cheese (grated)
- mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 20 sliced almonds (five each serving)
- honey mustard dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- After you season the chicken, coat it with flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry on medium high about 4 to 5 minutes or till golden.
- Let them cool off and cut them in pieces.
- In bowls add the lettuce, chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add pineapple chunks, sliced apples and sliced almonds.
- And last honey Dijon dressing.