Extremely crunchy chicken fingers, free of gluten and casein. To make 'vegan', use tofu for the chicken and soy-mayo for the egg. Use any flour combination. For the cereal, I used Mesa Sunrise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a bowl, mix together flour, corn meal, garlic powder and salt/pepper.
- 3In a baggie, crush cereal, then pour onto plate.
- 4Dip each strip in flour mixture, then into egg, then press into cereal.
- 5Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 400°F for about 16 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers (Gluten/Casein Free)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.8 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: