Cook2 hrs 20 mins
Hot! Hot! Nummy! Nummy! I made these last night, froze them and cooked 2 servings for supper tonight, to try them out. They are excellent! (with a crisp salad) (Better Homes & Gardens)
- Combine crushed corn flakes, parsley and salt in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips about 3/4 inch wide and 3 inches long.
- Combine the 1/3 cup dressing, water and Tabasco in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken, stir to coat.
- Roll chicken pieces individually in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place strips on foil lined baking sheet.
- Freeze till firm, about 2 hours.
- Place frozen strips in a freezer container.
- Cover and freeze up to 1 month.
- To serve, heat oven to 425°F.
- Place frozen chicken strips in a single layer in a lightly greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or till meat is no longer pink in centre and crumbs are golden.
- Serve warm with celery sticks and additional blue cheese dressing for dipping.