A favorite of ours. We dip these in Ranch dressing, marinara, honey mustard dressing, or ketchup. Marinate 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- 2Place chicken strips in a large zip-top bag.
- 3Mix together the beaten egg, buttermilk, and garlic powder; pour over the chicken stips in the bag; seal and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 4In another large zip-top bag, add flour, breadcrumbs, salt, and baking powder; combine well.
- 5Drain chicken and discard the buttermilk mixture.
- 6Place chicken strips in the bag with the flour mixture; seal bag and shake to coat In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees.
- 7Fry chicken strips in batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towel lined plates.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 931.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.7 g