Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Combine the bread crumbs, salt, thyme, parmesan and basil in a ziploc bag.
- Shake well.
- Dip chicken strips in butter and shake in crumbs.
- Place on a greased foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Tender delicious chicken dish. I used fresh breadcrumbs and got a nice buttery crispy coating. Thanks for posting.
Terific flavor and very easy. Only thing I'll do different next time is to make sure I don't crowd the pan as mine were a little soggy on the bottom. (Or use a wire rack). Whole family says they'd definitely like these again.
Very delicious. I used Italian bread crumbs and cut back on the other seasoning and romano since that's all I had. I did half on a cookie sheet and half on a glass pan, and would not recommend the glass pan. The cookie sheet pieces were nice and crispy and only needed about 12 minutes on each side at 400 degrees for me, since I cut in pretty small pieces. There is not enough crumbs for four breasts, I had two large ones and almost ran out. Served with marinara for dipping, will make this again!