- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs and the mustard. In another dish, mix the breadcrumbs, the salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken strip into the egg mixture first, than into the breadcrumbs. To keep your hands clean, use thongs when dipping into eggs to the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet to high temperature, and cook strips until golden brown.
- You can enjoy these fingers with sweet-and-sour sauce, or my favorite, a mix of half sweet-and-sour sauce and half chili sauce.