Sunshine Girl Brie's Note:
These chicken "fingers" are as good to eat as they are easy to make. They are great for finger foods at a party or for a family dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cut chicken into strips. (I highly recommend using kitchen scissors.).
- 3In a bowl mix eggs and melted butter.
- 4Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- 5Dip chicken thoroughly in the egg mixture; coat evenly with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place chicken onto sprayed pan.
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- 8Serve with you favorite dipping sauces. (ketchup, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, etc.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 150.1 mg
- Sodium 977.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 34.0 g