Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These chicken "fingers" are as good to eat as they are easy to make. They are great for finger foods at a party or for a family dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (6)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cooled
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken into strips. (I highly recommend using kitchen scissors.).
- In a bowl mix eggs and melted butter.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip chicken thoroughly in the egg mixture; coat evenly with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place chicken onto sprayed pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Serve with you favorite dipping sauces. (ketchup, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, etc.).
You were right! This was easy, fast, and excellent. My toddlers LOVED it! Thats always a plus for me. Thank you!!!!
These remind me of a recipe that a friend made for her housewarming party 25 years ago. They are as good now as they were then. I made one batch and had to make a run to the store for more chicken. Several people asked for the recipe so I sent them to the website to get it.