Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here is a delicious way to enjoy fast food at home.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
CHICKEN COATING MIX
- 3⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 small bay leaf
- Cut chicken into two inch strips, about half an inch wide.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Place flour in shallow dish and eggs in another, and coating mix in a 3rd.
- Dip chicken pieces into flour and shake off excess.
- Dip into eggs.
- Allow excess to drip off.
- Firmly press into coating mix.
- Arrange breaded chicken pieces in circle on 10 inch round microwaveable platter, with thicker portions to the outside.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Chicken coating Mix:.
- In blender or food processor, combine bread crumbs, paprika, thyme and bay leaf. Process until bay leaf is ground into fine powder.