1/1 Photo of Chicken Finger Pasta
Only takes minutes to put together.Using cooked pasta, we like shells or bow ties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into strips.
- 2In a plastic bag combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and basil.
- 3Add chicken pieces and coat well.
- 4In large frying pan and olive oil brown chicken pieces for 5 minutes.
- 5Add can of Italian tomato sauce and water.
- 6Simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- 8Cover frying pan with a lid for 1 minute until the cheese has melted. No need to stir.
- 9In a serving dish have cooked pasta ready and pour chicken mixture over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Finger Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 1119.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 44.4 g