Only takes minutes to put together.Using cooked pasta, we like shells or bow ties.
Make and share this Chicken Finger Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In a plastic bag combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and basil.
- Add chicken pieces and coat well.
- In large frying pan and olive oil brown chicken pieces for 5 minutes.
- Add can of Italian tomato sauce and water.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- Cover frying pan with a lid for 1 minute until the cheese has melted. No need to stir.
- In a serving dish have cooked pasta ready and pour chicken mixture over top.